Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 6

A song that makes me cry! It's called Goodbye's (The Saddest Word.)  This song is so sad to me because beside my biggest fear (the fear of losing one of my children) is my fear that they may someday lose me to my lupus.  I don't think any child should have to grow without a mommy there to wipe there tears, and put band aids on there little boo boos.  I want to help them learn and be with them through all of the little mistakes teenagers HAVE to make to learn!  Also I don't want to miss any part of my children's lives, I hate even thinking that I may not get to meet my little grand babies, or miss a wedding!  So I guess I may be a little conceded but I think that I'm kind of a big deal! :) By the way this song is # 5 on my play list.
To all of my readers... Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are all enjoying family and friends.  All of these little moments that we get to spend with special people in our lives shouldn't be taken forgranted.  Live each day as if it were your last!!!  Thank you all for putting smiles on my face with your comments!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just love you!! Thank you for putting a smile on my face and being a fun person to be around even though you've been dealt a hard hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture! It is just the sweetest. Hope you enjoyed a great Thanksgiving with your precious little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that picture of all four of your kids, I am inspired by you and I think your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE a big deal!! And I would miss you very very SO SO much if anything ever happened to you. You're such an inspiration to me and everyone who knows you =0)

    ReplyDelete