Sunday, February 6, 2011

A start to our February!

I have been so blessed in my life to have such amazing people as examples to me.  On the 1st we celebrated my "Granny Honeys" birthday, she turned 85, what a wonderful women.  She is the mother of 12 biological children, I think she is the person I get my love of being a mother from!  I remember her 80th birthday party we had a big party, it was on a Saturday I wasn't feeling that great, little did I know 5 days later I would be on life flight headed to Salt Lake to deliver my little Braxton 3 months early!  This Saturday we celebrated my Step Brother Forest's birthday.  I had to laugh he is Autistic, he loves to read so I decided to give him a little money to get a good book with.  When he opened the card and saw money he said in his disappointed voice "More money!"
Aunt Dorothy, Granny Honey, Kay Cook
Forest, Forest Jr., My mom, and 2 of the boys!
 My handsome hubby, MaCee, and Braxton
I don't wanna brag, but I think I am one of the luckiest girls in the world.  I am married to a guy that loves his family more than anything, even when sometimes he thinks I am crazy he still loves me and goes along with my little quests in life!
 Our little princess, and the sweetest little girl in the world & my aunt Dorothy
Our little Brax, who is going to be a big 5 year old on the 9th, oh my goodness time sure does fly!


"In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of greater importance." 
                                                                                                                                                                                                 - Author Unknown-

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BEAUTIFUL!! And I love your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete