Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines & MaCee's Cute Hair!!!

K be prepared for cheesy because this is!!!  Nine years ago I was stood up, I was feeling pretty lame.  My best friend at the time told me she new a cute guy that she was sure would love to take me out, so I agreed to go on my first blind date.  I could never have imagined that days, weeks, months, years later I would be head over heels in love with this "guy."  I am so lucky to get to be the women he comes home to every night.  I'm so blessed to get to be the mommy to his four little rugrats!!!  There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for my amazing life!
My friend came over with her little ones and we made Valentines cookies MaCee & the twins had so much fun!
I saw this cute hair idea on another blog a while ago.  MaCee's hair is finally long enough to try it out... So what do you think!!! I know she is such a cutie!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! And yes, she IS a cutie!!
    Much love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!! I WANT TO SEE HER!! AND HUG HER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Adorable!! I think I've seen this somewhere before...hmmm... ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete