Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do you believe in Destiny?

A year ago if you would have asked me this question, I probably would have said yes.  If I was asked this question today I would answer yes again, but not for the same reasons as a year ago!  I do believe that MaCee was sent to our family by our heavenly father and that her little soul would have made it to our family no matter what package it was delivered in!  It just works out that it is the cutest little milk chocolate package I've ever seen!!!  Monday I took MaCee to her 6 month appointment I had to laugh she is a little bowling ball... She weighed 15 lbs. 15 oz (75%)  and she was 24 1/2 inches (10%) this little girl loves to eat just like her momma!  MaCee has the sweetest personality, she is such a little cheese.  She loves her brothers and everything they do is so interesting to her.  She is completely a mommas girl, ok, and maybe a little bit a daddy's girl!  She is 100% PRINCESS, I didn't realize a 6 month old baby could be such a little princess!  She is a little love, and has brought so much joy to our family that we didn't even realize was missing.  As I sit here writing this post, and looking down at the little angel asleep in my arms all I keep thinking is, I so lucky to get to be this little girls mommy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I saw you posted this on FB so I had to check it out!
    She is a doll!
    I scrolled through the rest of your blog too :) Where do you get all your family pictures done?! They are so cute!
    Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaCee is a doll. Its amazing how the Lord works in so many different ways to bless our lives. She is so blessed to be a part of such an amazing family. You guys are awesome. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled Macee was sent to you and you get to be her mommy. You really needed a little girl to spoil. She is adorable and I love her cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete