Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dalyn's 2... MaCee's 1 Month!!!

Ok so I may be slacking a little in the blogging world...  I am the mother of 4 busy little children... don't judge! :)  MaCee will be 2 months old on the 9th, I can't believe it!  Some of you may think I am a little crazy, but I wish that I could just pause life right here! I love it... My husband is the best in the world and would do anything for his family... my boys are amazing, loving, and completely adorable in everyway (even when they are making messes)... and MaCee is everything I never knew I always wanted!  Life couldn't be better, well actually if I had a maid, and I could just spend all of my time loving on my kids that would be better!  For Dalyn's birthday we had pictures taken and since we were already there I had to have more pics of my little PRINCESS, here are just a few I will be adding a slideshow later.

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Happy Birthday Dalyn!
    Those are some great pictures. The ones of you and MaCee are absolutley adorable.
    I would take a maid too, there is just never enought kisses to be shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures and I'm totally impressed that you have any time to blog at all! Being a mom of 2 is busy I can't imagine what 4 is like! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete