Thursday, January 28, 2010

Super Easy Thick Pizza Crust!


So I don't usually post about food but this is one of our favorites, so I decided to tell you all the recipe!  And by the way this picture does not do it justice... I think it is because about half way through Dalyn opened the oven door and it was open for about 15 minutes so then I shut it and cooked it for a while longer but it kinda burned the toppings and bottom... so anyway just try it!!!

THICK PIZZA CRUST
1 C. of Sprite or Beer I prefer sprite
2 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Melted Butter
1 tsp. Salt
2 1/2 C. Flour
1 Tbsp. or Pkg. Yeast

Mix Sprite or Beer and butter.  Add remaining ingredients.  Mix, knead, and let rise to double.  Press into pizza pan.  If you like stuffed crust put string cheese in the crust.  Add whatever topping you like!
Cook @ 375 until the crust turns golden.


3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to try this! Thanks! How are you by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good I tried to call you the other day but you didn't answer I have a new #822-2113. I am so excited that you are havin a lil boy I would love to see you!!! Also I want to get one of your lil skirts ill explain when we talk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! I am going to try this one too! You can come to my house and cook any time you want to :)

    ReplyDelete